Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Treasures in a Paris Flea Market

During a visit to Paris last month, we visited an antiquites and brocante market at Place de la Bastille. I was intrigued by the unusual works of this artist/designer who decorates "old stuff" and creates fabulous new items. I especially liked this driftwood fish:





The woman in this photo is the artist/designer and I am mortified that I can't find her contact information. She was so friendly I promised her I would do a blog post on her work. [To the artist: My sincere apologies, and if you see this, please leave a comment with your contact information; perhaps there is someone who would like to find you about your work...and I would like to see more.] If you are going to Paris, you might find her through the markets organized by www.joel-garcia-organisation.fr.


3 comments:

  1. Dear Martha,

    I am the Content and Community Manager of Travelavenue.com, the new community travel guide.

    I am very happy to tell you that our editorial team has selected your blog to be a part of our program “Travelavenue favorite blog 2010”.

    How can I contact you? I would like to present you our program.

    See you soon on Travelavenue,

    Laure
    lh@travelavenue.com
    www.travel-avenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Website...

    Love You!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Paula,
    I'm so glad you like it. Please check back frequently.

    Love to you,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete